Join Our Firm
At Allen Capital Group we believe in more than just financial planning and investment management. I never thought that I would come to work everyday rejuvenated and refreshed with other people who felt the same as I did. There must be something in the coffee. Allen Capital Group offers exciting and challenging career opportunities balanced with the chance to enjoy life both in and outside of the office. Our employees here value their autonomy.
Work/life balance is important to us. We want our people to enjoy coming to work every day, and feel like they have the freedom and flexibility to enjoy their life outside of work, too.
Allen Capital Group is a great place to work, and it is because of our people. We have created a family atmosphere that attracts and retains top talent; we know this fosters long-term relationships for our employees and our clients.
If this sounds like something different that you may enjoy, Allen Capital Group is the place for you. We pride ourselves on being an RIA firm that focuses on our relationships….not just our revenue.
Our industry is changing, and with that change comes uncertainty. We have seen all sides of the industry, and have purposely positioned our firm to be on the leading edge of the curve. We understand your current constraints and frustrations. We are a tight-knit office. Our company is only successful when our employees, wealth managers, and clients are successful. We believe that if we take care of our people and clients first and foremost, that profits will follow. Bottom-line is we are nothing without our staff, so we want you to be yourself, and grow both professionally and personally, while feeling like you are home at Allen Capital Group.
The only thing that we will not compromise on is the values that got us to where we are today. As an RIA, we believe we offer value that brokerage firms simply can not provide. Client service is our specialty and we take pride in being free of conflict and upholding our fiduciary duty.
Let us show you why Allen Capital Group is the place for you to make that lifelong change. If you are interested in learning more about what sets us apart, contact us via the button below.
Whether you are looking for your next professional career move or you are right out of college looking for your first real-world experience, we want to be your first and only choice. We are a very tight-knit office. Our company is only successful when our employees and clients are taken care of first and foremost. The bottom line is that we are nothing without our staff, so we want you to be yourself, and grow both professionally and personally, while feeling like you are home at Allen Capital Group.
Allen Capital Group is always looking for experienced CPA’s, estate attorneys, CFP®s, traders and client service specialists.
If you want to learn more about us, contact us via the button below.
Job Title: Person who loves working with data – both numerical and non – as a means to gain an understanding of how the pieces of the billing puzzle fit together accurately (AKA Billing Specialist)
We are Allen Capital Group, an independent wealth management firm based in Grand Island, Nebraska with offices throughout the state. We are currently seeking a Billing Specialist to join our accounting department. This position has the flexibility to be based in our Grand Island, Hastings or Omaha location. No need to worry if you don’t have experience in the Financial Services industry or have a deep accounting background – at one point in time none of us did. However, everyone on our team starts out with a deep desire to EXCEL (no pun intended) in whatever they do while having fun doing it. If your dream vacation is the thought of losing yourself in excel spreadsheets while on a beach, this just might be the position for you. We are seeking someone with an attitude towards success (we can teach you the aptitude part) and a natural curiosity in wanting to understand the how and the why of our business. As a successful candidate, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is team oriented and solely focused on the success of the end client. You will value the tiny details and find great satisfaction in doing things right the first time (no one likes doing things twice). You will love solving puzzles – sometimes two 1,000-piece puzzles that have been thrown into the same box. If that sentence makes you cringe, you should re-think applying. You’ll need to problem solve when the answer doesn’t seem to jump out at you and have the desire to gain a deep understanding of how our systems work. Most important, you will be honest and hold yourself to a high standard. The nitty gritty details of your responsibilities and what will make you thrive in our organization are spelled out below. We encourage you to read them carefully before applying. If you read them and re-read them again and still believe “Oh my gosh, this is my dream job, with the best wealth management firm that I knew nothing about before today”, then please do not wait! Email us your resume/cover letter and we will reach out to schedule an interview.
In this role you will:
• Maintain the integrity of our portfolio management system starting with the initial setup of new accounts, continuing through any changes
• Reconcile our portfolio management system balances to custodian balances monthly
• Have magic spreadsheet skills
• Own and be solely responsible for the monthly advisory fee billing process and ensuring it is completed on time each month
• Collaborate with Accounting Associate to ensure accurate calculation of advisor compensation
• Track and reconcile all monthly, quarterly & semi-annual payouts
• Track the details and specifics of billing related tasks and to-do items
Our expectations of you:
• You can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• You are well organized and understand that details matter, with your work conveying that understanding
• You must be a self-starter and able to work independently
• You must be a “NEXT-LEVEL” thinker
• You are flexible and open to change (this one is important, because we love change – it means we’re growing and making ourselves better!)
• You will begin your cover letter by telling us one goal you’ve set for the year 2021
• You are able to work well and effectively communicate with others on the team.
• You have fun and bring joy to everyone you interact with. Part of having a great culture is hiring people who make it better.
• You are used to working on a computer and working in web-based programs and/or Excel all day, every day (We use a lot of technology)
• Respecting the sensitive nature of the information you have access to and acknowledge the need for confidentiality
Compensation: Competitive wage with excellent benefits package.
Start Date: Yesterday, but we are open to what works with your schedule
Apply to: Please forward resume to [email protected]